Who We Are / Our Commitment
The Regional Council works for its members by:
- Negotiating fair wages and comprehensive benefit packages.
- Investing over $250 million in redevelopment projects to create MAN HOURS.
- Organizing the Home Building Industry in the St. Louis area.
- Stocking a food bank for members in times of economic distress.
- Complete more than four years of hands-on training at our state-of-the-art training centers.
- Participate in a comprehensive continuing safety and skill advancement program.
- Undergo regular drug testing.
- Started in 1882 by Peter J. McGuire
- Invested $250 million to promote MAN HOURS
- Covers Missouri, Kansas and Southern Illinois
- Current Executive Secretary-Treasurer: Al Bond
- The Carpenters' Union builds our community