Online Courses / AdvanceOnline
ACCESS TO FREE ADVANCEONLINE TRAINING
Members with an AdvanceOnline Training User Account:
For members that already have Online Training User Account login, you can self-assign any course in the bundles below by using each unique ACCESS CODE (note: there are 5 codes, pay attention). Further info and screen shots below.
Members Who Don’t Yet Have an AdvanceOnline Training User Account:
For members new to this training, here’s information on creating an account accessing free courses.
To register as a new student:
Please put in your registration code: carpenters2020 and click Next.
- Enter your student information and click Next.
- Verify that the information that you entered is correct, click Continue.
- Log in at www.advanceonline.com.
- Click Catalog to assign yourself the course.
- At “Task Sign Up: Enter Access Code here” enter the code. Refer to access codes listed for each course bundle!
- Click the checkbox next to the all courses, click Finish at the bottom.
- You have been assigned your course(s) and may click any course title to begin.
Students may come and go mid-course. The system bookmarks each lesson upon exit.
| OSHA Focus Four and Electrical Hazards |
Access code: bundle1
| OSHA – Exposures to Health Hazards |
Access code: bundle2
| OSHA – Managing Safety & Health and Fall Hazards |
Access code: bundle3
| OSHA – Introduction and Material Handling Hazards |
Access code: bundle4
| OSHA – Preparedness and Response to Hazards |
Access code: bundle5
|All Bundles |
Access code: bundle6
AdvanceOnline Customer Service: Phone: 713-952-1100
or (Click) HELP tab online inside user account or course