How do I set up a carpdc.org website account?
- Go to our website homepage: www.carpdc.org
- Locate and select the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the website.
- A menu should appear. Select Register
- Follow the prompts for Steps 1 - 4
- Once you complete Steps 1 - 4, you will be sent an email from our website to verify your email address
- If you don’t receive an email from our website to your email Inbox, check your Spam or Junk email folder. If you still cannot locate a copy of your confirmation email, please contact Member Services for website assistance as they can retrieve a copy of the email for you. Member Services can be reached by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 314.644.4802.
- Once you have your verification email, click on the link within the email to verify your email address
- After you have verified your email address, you have an active carpdc.org account.
How do I reset my carpdc.org account password?
Should you forget or need to change your personal carpdc.org password, simply click on the three (3) horizontal bars in the top right corner of the carpdc.org Home screen.
How do I notify the Benefit Office of an address, phone number or email change?
It is important to keep your information updated with the Carpenters’ Benefit Plans Office. This affects any communication sent to you from the Benefit Plans Office, the Carpenters Regional Council, your Local, and the Apprenticeship School.
There are four ways to change your address:
- Complete an Address Change Notification form and mail it to Carpenters' Benefit Plans, Attn: OPS, 1419 Hampton Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63139.
- Email your change of address from the email associated with your personal carpdc.org account to email@example.com. If you email our office and do not have a personal carpdc.org account, you will be asked a series of security questions you must first answer correctly before an address change will be made on your behalf.
- Call Carpenters' Member Services at 314.644.4802 or Toll-Free at 877.232.3863. After providing proper identity verification, a Member Service Representative will make the change to our records while on the phone with you.
- Stop by the Benefit Plans Office in St. Louis or Kansas City and complete an Address Change form.
What is a Benefit Credit?
A Benefit Credit is the credit a member receives when working in covered employment for an employer who has signed a Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) with the St. Louis – Kansas City Carpenters Regional Council (Regional Council).
Where can I go to take my drug test?
All St. Louis MRO locations and hours of operation can be found on carpdc.org here.