Carpenters' Total Body Health Challenge has been designed to help you focus on your mental health during a time that is unprecedented for all of us. Without a doubt, the coronavirus pandemic has altered everyone's "regular" daily lives. It has impacted our health even outside contracting the virus.Research proves brain health is key to total body health and vice versa; that there's a direct connection between not only what you eat and how you feel, but how you feel and the consequences to your overall health. A troubled brain has a direct effect on the stomach and intestines, just as a troubled gut can disrupt your brain.1 We owe it to ourselves to remove the stigma against mental health to help our brains and our bodies to heal.
Join us and challenge yourself.
Beginning on Monday, November 16, Carpenters Wellness Program's Total Body Health Challenge will require you to select from a list of 10 workshops focused on mental health within Carpenters Wellness Program's portal. When you complete the required activities you will earn a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
What you need to do.
- If you haven't already, set up a Carpenters Wellness Program account now. There is a temporary online account set up for each participant under the Health Plan who is at least 18 years old. Confirm your last name and date of birth and Carpenters Wellness Program tools and challenges will be available to you each time you log in to your wellness account.
- Visit the Total Body Health Challenge banner at the top of the home page within the Wellness Program portal to sign up. Sign ups begin Monday, November 2. The challenge officially begins Monday, November 9 and ends on Monday, December 21 at midnight.
- To be entered to win a $50 Amazon gift card, you must:
- complete all the weekly tasks associated with the workshop you selected,
- meet one time virtually or by phone with Carpenters Behavioral Health Counselor for a short 15-minute visit, and
- complete the challenge survey each week.
Carpenters Wellness Program portal: wellness.carpdc.org